Taking on a website redesign is more than creating a more aesthetically pleasing and creative site for an affordable price. You really need to find a web design company qualified and familiar about your business in order for them to suggest solutions that can improve your company’s image, exposure, and really ensure a strong ROI.
Not only do you need to consider web basics like SEO, local search optimization, and online mediaplacement, it is recommended that you gather the following information to help you save time and money in your redesign.
Research and list the following for your website:
• Goals and Objectives for your business. You need to make sure your online goals are consistent with your offline business model. You also need to make sure that all of your goals and objectives are fulfilled on your website.
• Define your Target Market. Your market might have changed with a new online presence campaign.
• List your Competitive Advantages. Show your website’s viewers yours strengths and what sets you apart from other companies in the same industry.
• Keep your brand consistent both online and offline. If your brand has changed, make sure to let your customers know.
• Offer an area for feedback on your redesign. Focus on the feedback you are receiving on your current website before the redesign to know what needs reworking. Reference your current website statistics or analytics tools to shed some light on this.
• Examine your top competitors. Your competitors are your biggest threat but best examples for a redesign. What are your competitors doing that works for them and are they not doing that could improve their site?
Your website is more than a face for your company online; it is a driving business tool! A proper online presence can ultimately improve your efficiency, sales, and can help improve your customer service which is vital. You may discover that a complete website redesign will not be necessary for your business and that perhaps just touch-ups to your existing site are appropriate. Whether you decide to redesign your current site or not, you must take your website and its content very seriously. Check our WebitMD’s web development services to help you get started!
Content provided by: www.emarketer.com
Blost post written by: Kent Seiders