Franchise investment opportunities are attractive for many reasons: (1) you’re starting a business with a recognizable brand that customers already know and trust (assuming the company is truly [...]
Not all businesses are ready to hire digital marketing agencies to help improve their online visibility. In many cases businesses will have a family member perform vital and simple search [...]
- Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 09/08/17 | UpCity[…] Bria Kaplin discusses how technique...
Digital marketing agencies always seem to experience internal clashes between web development and SEO teams. Simply put, web developers want that clean, minimalistic look with as little textual [...]
One of the biggest headaches a client can cause their digital marketing agency is to expect SEO will work right away. When it comes to search engine optimization, people need to know exactly WHAT [...]
John Milton wrote that a good book is the precious lifeblood of a master spirit. Today is National Book Lovers Day, and whether or not you are a fan of Milton’s ‘Paradise Lost’, or you prefer [...]
Love it or hate it, Facebook (second to Google) is a top go-to place online. According to a May 2017 CNN Money statistic, 1.9 billion people log into Facebook each day. Facebook is an ideal place [...]
There is one vital thing to marketing success that bloggers fully understand; a topic that most SEOs want to avoid like the plague: gaining an audience. Many search engine optimization agencies [...]
- 3 Digital Marketing Tips to Convert Senior Citizen Buyers – Pershall International[…] be direct and to the point using co...
Getting a website to rank organically in Google is not a simple task. Yet, when you pay a top-rated Google partner digital marketing agency to render search engine optimization services, you [...]
There are SEO experts out there who can put together clever strategies to outrank your competition and place your brand on the first page of Google. In fact, the best digital marketing agencies [...]
- How to Be a D**chebag Client and Piss Off Your Marketing Agency – Pershall International[…] just signed a contract with your ag...
SEO, PPC, content marketing: these are services that, by now, most businesses are familiar with. Unfortunately, a lot of companies have invested in these digital marketing fundamentals, and [...]
- 4 Facebook Marketing Tips for Getting More Conversions - Pershall International[…] able to share the right content, w...
- How to Attract Buyers Who Don’t Think They Need You – Pershall International[…] blogs, e-books, buyer guides, webin...
Today is #NationalBikiDay, and though today’s theme may not be directly related to digital marketing, its historical evolution through popular culture most certainly does nod its hat to Google’s [...]
Whether you work for an agency or you are a business owner running your own digital marketing strategy, most people get a little intimidated when contemplating backlink acquisition. The process [...]
We have all heard the expression, “it’s what’s on the inside that counts”, and although your website’s internal content is hugely responsible for achieving a winning search engine optimization [...]
- 3 DIY Beginner SEO Tasks to Improve Ranking in Kenya with Advanced Results - Pershall International[…] own. You need to perform outreach s...
Does your business have a website, a blog, and do you use email to generate leads? If so, Call-to-Action best practices can put them on steroids; your CTA can help optimize the [...]
If your business is struggling to make a dent in your industry’s online visibility, then you have probably explored a few options in working with a marketing agency that can help you achieve your [...]
Just to be clear, search engine optimization is not easy. However, if you are new to digital marketing and you want to try your hand at SEO, there are a few things you can do that will help your [...]
Although more businesses are recognizing the value of blogs and are therefore investing in them, very few are tailoring the content to offer a good customer experience but are instead focused [...]
- 3 Local SEO Content Dos and Don’ts for Small to Mid-Size Business – Pershall International[…] When writing your content base you...
One of the most critical performance metrics is your revenue per available room (RevPAR). When calculating the room count, number of days, and dividing the total guest-room revenue, you not only [...]
It used to be that optimizing products to differentiate themselves as being better than competitor offerings granted a golden ticket to attracting web traffic that converts. Now we have Google [...]
- 10 Programmatic Marketing Considerations You Should Be Aware Of | WEBITMD[…] shouldn’t deviate away from m...